Thank you, Nakada, for nominating me for this blogging award! I truly appreciate you reading me and thinking of me! 🙂
The Culture of Growing Up: “For those who don’t know yet, the Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers to gain more support and recognition, and just to get to know the person behind the blogger. It also helps others to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world.”
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate bloggers that you think are deserving of the award but more importantly help to promote newer bloggers with fewer followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
My Nominees for the Liebstar Award:
1. Do you have a special, designated place to write in? Anywhere in a sitting position, usually on the sofa upstairs.
2.What’s your favorite music to listen to while writing? I don’t listen to music while writing. I keep the TV on low.
3. If you were stuck eating the same thing for a week what would it be? Cold pizza
4. Do you favor circles or squares more? Squares. I’m an awesome cube doodler
5. Wolves or Lions? Lions. I love Aslan in The Chronicles of Narnia
6. Would you say death is apart of life or the opposite of? A part of life, definitely
7. What animation do you favor? I love all of Disney’s Pixar movies. Up, all the Toy Storys, A Bug’s Life, and the old school animations you can only find on video. They were brilliant
8. Wine or beer? Wine! Beer if I’m eating boiled crawfish.
9. Chocolate or Skittles? Good Lawd! CHOCOLATE of course!
10. What do you do to chill out? Sleep
11. Would you rather die in a plane crash or sinking boat? A plane crash, if it crashed while I was sleeping and I felt NOTHING.
My Questions for my nominees:
1. What do you love/hate most about writing?
2. What is your biggest phobia?
3. Are you superstitious? If yes, give example(s)
4. Would you read someone’s diary without telling them?
5. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
6. Have you ever been in a talent show?
7. Ever have an imaginary friend?
8. Push elevator buttons more than once?
9. What’s your most hated smell?
10. If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would it be?
11. Team player or Lone ranger?
PS: Everyone feel free to answer the questions too. I’m furiously curious about all of you! 💕