My youngest, Chloe, and I made these. They are really yummy! She wanted hers without the frosting in the middle, so we made 2 batches. They came out gooey in the middle and crinkly on the outside.
I prefer homemade red velvet cake, but these cookies were as good and they were made with the most important ingredient of all… LoVe! ❤️❤️❤️
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Signature Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 container Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting (or Cream Cheese Frosting)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, butter and vanilla in large bowl with wooden spoon until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2-inches apart on prepared pans.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are set. Cool cookies 1 minute on pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Baking Tip: Use a 1 to 1-1/4 inch scoop to form dough into balls. For best results, bake one baking sheet at a time. If baking two sheets together, rotate pans halfway through baking.
- Spread frosting on flat side of 20 cookies. Top with remaining cookies.
Then EAT and ENJOY! ❤️
©justagirllost2 ~ M. Mendez